Please guys any help being struggling with this issue for days

you are missing parameter can you please verify all parameters in the contract.

Hey @nuelty to get better answers when encountering issues, it would be helpful to provide more context.

What are you trying to achieve? What repo are you using? What custom code did you add? What debugging steps have you already attempted?

An error message in isolation is often not enough to see what’s going on. Thanks!

I’m trying to create a cross chain DAPP like Mr Thomas taught in office hours
I forked my repo from ibc-solidity-template and added some few touches to the files there like changing config path to X-ballot-nft
Now all steps like set contracts and creating channel works but the last command which is just send-vote-info always gives me this error mesaage

Documentation on moving from the template to adding your own custom code will follow (the office hours content) but as developers in a fast-moving field like blockchain we need to be crafty in debugging our own issues.

For example, the code for the x-ballot-nft app has been added in this single commit: add x ballot nft tutorial app (#1) · polymerdao/demo-dapps@51d18bc · GitHub

Check it out and see what’s missing in your code base and try to understand what’s happening under the hood.

Also, use ChatGPT or other AI tools to help you out first when encountering an issue, they are extremely helpful!